Monday 27 May 2013

Monday Makes

I apologise for the lack of crafty posts recently.  I've been extremely busy and not had any time to do anything, which makes for a sad Moogle :(  With my shifts being the way they are (early shift one week, back shift the next), I think I might make this section a fortnightly one, as I never seem to get any crafting done on a back shift and that makes for a rather dull blog post!

I have managed to do a few things in the last month, so here you go:


I finally finished my Mario mushrooms bookmark.  Well, I stitched the last mushroom.  I'm currently looking into ways that I can finish the bookmark off so it doesn't fray at the edges.  I'm quite happy with this cross stitch, but it did take a lot longer than I thought.


Fierce Valley had their second intraleague bout on Saturday (I'll definitely be writing a post about this!).  I was on team Autoblocks (Autobots but derby'd up for the bout) and this is one of the presents we were given in our treat bags.  Me and our captain, Dita Von Cheeze, made these.  Very easy and so relaxing, I do love crafting with perler beads.


This is the cross stitch I'm currently working on, an owl for my momma.  I bought the pattern from Nerdy Little Stitcher on Etsy. I'm going to put it in a frame so she can hang it up in her room.  She's been working really hard lately and she's exhausting herself, even if she won't admit it.  So hopefully this will cheer her up a little :)

No comments:

Post a Comment