Thursday 10 May 2012

Day 4 of 6

So my lazy Saturday may have spilled into the week a little....Sad to say that nothing much has really happened this week, and it's a 6 day week...(think of the money, think of the money...lol).

On Tuesday, I was having a bad day.....so bad that I'm actually considering looking for another job.  Whilst I was thinking along those lines, there was a well timed post on Facebook from Lush in Stirling saying they're looking for a trainee.  This actually sounds really awesome, although the only information they've given out so far is that you'd be required to work week days and weekends, some early mornings and evenings, which is pretty much what I do now anyways.  More information will be given when they receive a CV, so that's exactly what I'm going to do next week when I'm off (YAY!!!).  This post was even more apt as my photo a day for May was a smell I adore, which just so happened to be Lush!  I love walking down Buchannan Street in Glasgow, getting a whiff of that shop before you've even got within 100 yards of it.


Today has been a good day.  Started a new thing on Instagram called Adventures of Moogle, which is just a little bit of fun, but is making me smile :)


Got finished early today, which is always good.  And then came home to a great e-mail from Lead Jammer magazine, I won third prize in their competition! :D  I've won a Croydon Roller Derby T-shirt, Team Scotland Sticker, Oslo Roller Derby Badge and a Tiger Bay Brawler's Sticker :D


No comments:

Post a Comment